1. To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your professional activities
2. As an autonomous practitioner, to undertake a specialist assessment of people with MSK conditions and to analyse your findings to form an effective intervention program with meaningful goals
3. To continually strive to learn and improve as a practitioner and to always work within your scope of professional practice
4. To be commercially responsible (ie. Attain and maintain a clinical diary fill rate of min 70%, ensure patients are aware of suitable online and other associated Cranfold programs, and appropriate stock etc that would benefit their condition and enhance their recovery and maintenance)
1. To complete skilled and specialised Physiotherapy assessments with the implementation of safe interventions which promote independence, and return the patient to full activity.
2. To assist with the development of the physiotherapy services in Cranfold with the aim that the service will be a profitable business ensuring professional standards are met.
3. To be responsible for ensuring that quality standards and effectiveness of client care are continually improved by ensuring a good working knowledge of national and local standards and amend your practise as appropriate. To ensure that own CPD folder is current.
4. To communicate effectively with customers; relatives; carers; legal guardians; or any other relevant professionals. This may require coaching patients and carers on aspects relevant to the Physiotherapy intervention.
5. To ensure all communications are delivered in a timely and appropriate way using all the available media such as e-mail, telephone, written and face to face contact.
6. To maintain an accurate and evaluative record keeping system using TM3 for your own clinical caseload, including comprehensive assessment, progress and discharge reports to referrers and legal reports where required
7. To ensure that the agreed quality standards of service, based on professional guidelines and standards from CSP Clinical Practice, and national guidelines, are maintained, evaluating treatment outcomes.
8. To be responsible for competent use of all physiotherapy equipment used within the clinical area. To ensure that all equipment defects, accidents and complaints are reported to the clinical manager immediately and that appropriate action is taken by those concerned and documented accordingly
9. To be responsible for planning your case load and day in an efficient way
10. To participate in audit in the clinical area
11. To participate and sometimes lead relevant teaching sessions
12. To support other staff members and colleagues, including students when on placement.
13. To engage in quarterly performance reviews with the practice owner or clinical lead.
14. Demonstrate awareness / understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
15. Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the company. To attend/complete mandatory training including fire, manual handling, resuscitation and be familiar with local procedures
16. To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, GDPR and its amendments
19. Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with the post including:
The above is not an exhaustive list and in addition to the above duties, you may be required to perform other duties. We will not ask you to do anything which is beyond your capabilities. As the needs of our business change, we will amend the above duties accordingly.
The duties described in this job description must be carried out in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity; dignity and due respect for all employees and clients or customers is consistent with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
To apply use the form below.